Thursday, June 4, 2015

Babies

       I love babies, they're amazing. My favorite activity is babysitting. It's so fun to watch them grow up. My first younger sibling is Elise, who is four years younger than I am. I  don't really remember when she was a baby, but I have some memories of when she was one and two. After Elise, came Sarah, who was born with strawberry-blonde hair. I remember when Sarah was just learning to crawl. I was so excited for when she could learn to walk. I wanted her to be able to walk up the stairs and see the house, because at that time, she was just scooting around downstairs. But when the walking time finally came, she started getting into my stuff and messing up the house. That's when I realized that I actually liked it better when she couldn't walk. :) After Sarah came Michael, my only little brother. He came six weeks "early" as they call it, but I like to say he arrived exactly when God wanted him to. Since he wasn't necessarily due till the next six weeks, though, he was very small and only about four pounds. I used to put him in the doll cradle because he fit perfectly. :) After Michael came Anne, who was born about a week after her due date. She was the biggest baby my mom had, being nine pounds, ten ounces. She broke the record which was set by me, actually, being nine pounds even. I love having baby siblings. Now Anne is four, and we don't think any more will come, but you never know. ;)
       I want to share a video that my older brother Brandon put on youtube of my sister Anne when she was about one and a half. She is saying her night-time prayers with my mom. I think it's adorable, so I have to show you. She repeats after my mom for the "Now I lay me Down to Sleep" prayer, and then they do "God bless" our family. My mom goes down the list: Brandon, Leah, Abby, Elise, Sarah, Michael, Anne. You just have to watch it. :) Click here







     

No comments:

Post a Comment